• 60 cm built-in Vitroceramic cooktop
• 3 Vitroceramic cooking zones (1 triple circular)
• EuroKera® ceramic glass surface with bevelled edges
• Slide touch controls with safety lock
Dimensions: 58 x 51 cm (W x D)
Cutout Dimensions: 56 x 49 cm (W x D)
Made in Italy
Number of Cooking Zones: 3 vitroceramic cooking zones
- Hi-Light heater 180mm, power: 1800W
- Hi-Light heater 140mm, power: 1200W
- Triple Circular Hi-Light heater 300mm / 180mm / 120mm, power: 2700W / 1800W / 750W
• Power Levels: 9 (max.)
• Built in timer of up to 99 minutes
• Safety key-lock
• Minute minder
• Residual heat indicator
Installation cut-out sizes (W x D): 560mm x 490mm
Maximum Electric Input: 7000W
Power Supply: 220V / 30A / 60Hz
INFORMATION FOR THE INSTALLER
This cooktop can be built into a working surface 30 to 40 mm thick and 600 mm deep.
In order to install the ceramic cooktop into the kitchen fixture, a hole with the dimensions shown in figure 1 has to be made, keeping in consideration the following:
• Within the unit, between the bottom of the hob and the upper surface of a shelf there must be a clearance of at least 20 mm (fig. 2).
• It is absolutely essential that you place a separator between the base of the hob and the built-in unit.
• If the hob is installed over a built-in oven,there must be a distance of at least 20 mm between the two appliances. The oven shall be provided with cooling fan. The two appliances should be connected to the electrical supply with independent connections.
• The ceramic hob must be kept no less than 50 mm away from any side wall.
• The rear wall must be at least 50 mm from the ceramic hob.
• There must be a distance of at least 650 mm between the hob and any wall cupboard or extractor hood positioned immediately above (see fig.3).
• The coatings of the walls of the unit or appliances near the cooktop must be heat resistant.
• Do not install the appliance near inflammable materials (eg. curtains).