• 77 cm built-in Induction cooktop
• 4 Induction cooking zones with booster function
• EuroKera® ceramic glass surface
• Slide touch controls with safety lock
Dimensions: 77 x 51 cm (W x D)
Cutout Dimensions: 74 x 49 cm (W x D)
Made in Italy
• Cooking Zone:
Number of Cooking Zones: 4 induction cooking zones
• Control Panel
1. ON/OFF key
2. Setting selector
3. Booster function key (some zones only) and Child Lock selection key (to be set in combination with other keys)
4. Pause function key
5. Front right cooking zone display
6. Front left cooking zone display
7. Rear left cooking zone display
8. Automatic cooking timer key/display
9. Led indicating the programmed zone
• Equipped with Booster function
• Power Levels: 9 (max.)
• Safety key-lock
• Built in timer of up to 99 minutes
• Minute minder
• Residual heat indicator
• Pan detection indicator
• Thermal protections
Installation cut-out sizes (W x D): 740mm x 490mm
Maximum Electric Input: 7400W
Power Supply: 220V / 30A / 60Hz
INFORMATION FOR THE INSTALLER
1. This cooktop can be built into a working surface 30 to 40 mm thick and 600 mm deep.
2. In order to install the ceramic hob into the kitchen fixture, a hole with the dimensions shown in figure 1 has to be made, keeping in consideration the following:
• The cooktop shall not be installed directly above a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine or clothes dryer, as the humidity may damage the cooktop electronics.
• If the cooktop is installed above an oven, the oven shall be provided with cooling fan. The two appliances should be connected to the electrical supply with independent connections.
• IMPORTANT WARNING! This cooktop requires adequate supply of fresh, cool air to fully function. The base of the cooktop must have direct unrestricted ventilation to the room where the cooktop is installed. Follow the requirements of figure 4.3 or 4.4.
• There must be a distance of at least 650 mm between the hob and any wall cupboard or extractor hood positioned immediately above (see fig. 2).
• We would point out that the adhesive which bonds the plastic laminate to the furniture must withstand temperatures not less than 150° C to avoid delamination.
• The walls of the units must be capable of resisting temperatures of 75 °C above room temperature.
• Do not seal the cooktop into the benchtop with silicone or glue; this makes future servicing difficult. The manufacturer will not cover the costs of removing the cooktop, or of damage caused by this removal.
• The walls surrounding the cooktop must be made of heat-resistant material.
• Do not install the appliance near inflammable materials (eg. curtains).